Inspiring musicians are slowly but surely getting more and more of a platform to grace their presence in the front-line of the stage thanks to corporates paving the way. Ever heard of the Back The Artist Campaign?
Since its launch in 2013, Jäger has been searching for that next level in music. “Too often, music and creativity suffer because of time and funding restraints. Back The Artist is there to remove these elements and help nurture and grow talent. Opportunity comes round once and when it comes knocking at the door, nothing should be in the way of your passion,” says Greyling (Jägermeister rep)
Jägermeister is giving one lucky artist the opportunity to win big including prizes such as:
- A track produced by HHP
- A music video
- A gig at one of SA’s biggest festivals
- Full artist support contract for one year by the Jägermusic programme
- Band merchandise
- Top five will play live at a show in JHB in front of celebrities and the music industry’s best
- Top five will spend the morning with top artists to share a bit of knowledge
- Plenty of PR to kick-start their career
All you have to do is log onto their site http://backtheartist.co.za/ and follow the instructions.
Who’s down to be one of the baddest in the game?